Helical Anchors Inc is ISO 9001:2008 certified . With our highly skilled engineering team our focus is to bring the structural engineers and the installers together with a high quality product that can be counted on time and time again.
With the ability to interia weld up to 7 5/8 inch diameter steel any load is possible is possible.
Another factor that allows our piles to hold more than our competition is the strength of the material we use. All of our steel comes with a minimum yield strength of 80,000 psi. If you compare this with our competitions standard material it is more than 30% higher. This combined with inertia welding allows us to create the strongest anchor in the world.
Helical Anchors, Inc. has developed new ways of fabrication with superior raw materials that make our products the best in the market.
- Seamless tube shafts with high tensile strength give our products higher torsion strength than our competitors. This allows installation into stronger soil strata for higher load capacity. Helical Anchors, Inc. products have the highest torque ratings in the industry.
- Our telescoping connections are precision CNC machined for a stronger connection.
- The connections are inertia welded allowing a streamlined one piece design.
- High-strength helical bearing plates combine with the high-torsion-strength shafts to allow higher compression loads than our competitors.
- Quality galvanizing (hot-dipped process) for enhanced underground corrosion resistance.